Yuhua District, Changsha
Yuhua District (simplified Chinese: 雨花区; traditional Chinese: 雨花區; pinyin: Yǔhuā Qū; literally: 'rain flower') is one of six urban districts of the prefecture-level city of Changsha, the capital of Hunan Province, China. The district is bordered by Yuetang District of Xiangtan to the south, Changsha County to the east, Furong District to the north, Tianxin District to the west. Located in the southern central Changsha, Yuhua covers 304.9 km2 (117.7 sq mi) with population of 764,700 (as of 2016). The district has 12 subdistricts and 1 town under its jurisdiction, its jurisdiction, its administrative centre is at Guitang subdistrict.
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||304.9 km2 (117.7 sq mi)|
|• Density||2,500/km2 (6,500/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
Yuhua District is one of five districts established on 22 April 1996 as a result of adjusting the administrative districts of Changsha. It covers parts of the historic South District, in which Zuojiajitang (左家塘), Houjiatang (候家塘), Jingwanzi (井湾子) and Guitang (圭搪) four subdistricts included, parts of the historic Suburb District, in which Yuhuating Township (雨花亭乡) excluding Shiren (石人), Xinkai (新开) and Yuchang (渔场) three villages, Lituo Township (黎托乡), Dongjing Township (洞井乡), Wuyi (五一), Huoyan (火焰), Youyi (友谊) and Gaoqiao (高桥) four villages of Mawangdui Township (马王堆乡).
According to the No.1 Notice on adjustment of administrative divisions of Hunan Province in 2015 published on February 27, 2015, Yuhua has 12 subdistricts and 1 town under its jurisdiction, they are:
According to preliminary accounting of the statistical authority, the gross domestic product of Yuhua District in 2017 was 123,087 million yuan (18,230 million US dollars), up by 8.9 percent over the previous year. Of this total, the value added of the primary industry was 574 million yuan (85 million US dollars), up by -15.6 percent, that of the secondary industry was 40,391 million yuan (5,982 million US dollars), up by 6.3 percent and that of the tertiary industry was 82,122 million yuan (12,163 million US dollars), up by 12 percent. The value added of the primary industry accounted for 0.47 percent of the GDP; that of the secondary industry accounted for 32.82 percent; and that of the tertiary industry accounted for 66.72 percent. The per capita GDP by the population of mid-year permanent residents in 2017 was about 138,611 yuan (20,529 US dollars).
- Adjusting the administrative districts of Changsha: Furong, Yuelu, Tianxin, Kaifu and Yuhua Districts of Changsha were corporated On 22 April 1996 By abolishing the East, West, South, North and Suburb Districts. according to the Reply of the State Council on adjusting the administrative districts of Changsha, Hunan Province (22-Apr-96) - 《国务院关于同意湖南省调整长沙市市辖区行政区划的批复》（国函〔1996〕29号）: xzqh.org or lawtime.cn
- details of Adjusting Districts of Changsha in 1996: Notification on Adjusting the Administrative Districts of the People's Government of Changsha City (19-Jun-96) / 长沙市人民政府关于调整市辖区行政区划的通知 (长政发〔1996〕24号 - 1996年6月19日), see pkulaw.cn or chinalawedu.com
- 跳马镇并入长沙雨花区 暮云南托并入天心区》. Chinanews.com Hunan. 2015-01-15.
- 《跳马镇并入长沙雨花区 暮云南托并入天心区》. voc.com Hunan. 2015-01-15.
- xinhuanet (2015-01-15)
- No.1 Notice on adjustment of administrative divisions of Hunan Province in 2015: (2015-02-27): 《2015年湖南省行政区划调整公告（1号）》(湘民行发［2015］1号)
- including the Changsha Cigarette Factory of China Tobacco Corp
- according to the Statistical Communiqué of Yuhua District, Changsha on the 2017 National Economic and Social Development / 雨花区2017年国民经济和社会发展统计公报 see hntj.gov (2018-04-02) or changsha.gov (2018-04-03)
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|