Eurasia Continental Bridge passageway
The Eurasia Continental Bridge passageway (simplified Chinese: 陆桥通道; traditional Chinese: 陸橋通道; pinyin: Lùqiáo Tōngdào) is a high-speed rail corridor connecting Lianyungang, a port in northern Jiangsu province, to Ürümqi, the regional capital of Xinjiang. The corridor passes through the cities of Xuzhou (Jiangsu), Zhengzhou (Henan), Xi'an (Shaanxi), Lanzhou (Gansu), and Xining (Qinghai) en route. Announced in 2016 as part of the "eight verticals and eight horizontals" railway network plan, the rail corridor is an extension of the existing Xuzhou–Lanzhou high-speed railway.
|Eurasia Continental Bridge passageway|
|Locale||Jiangsu, Anhui, Henan, Shaanxi, Gansu, Qinghai, Xinjiang|
|Termini||Lianyungang (planned) |
|Operator(s)||China Railway High-speed|
|Line length||3,139 km (1,950 mi) (in operation)|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in) standard gauge|
|Operating speed||200 to 350 km/h (124 to 217 mph)|
The railway may be considered to be part of the New Eurasian Land Bridge.
|Open date |
Lianyungang–Xuzhou high-speed railway
|HSR connecting Lianyungang and Xuzhou, under construction.||350||181||2017-08-30 |
Zhengzhou–Xuzhou high-speed railway
|HSR connecting Xuzhou & Zhengzhou||350||357||2012-12-26||2016-09-10|
Zhengzhou–Xi'an high-speed railway
|HSR connecting Zhengzhou & Xian||350||455||2005-09-01||2010-02-06|
Xi'an–Baoji high-speed railway
|HSR connecting Xi'an & Baoji||350||148||2009-11-22||2013-12-28|
Baoji–Lanzhou high-speed railway
|HSR connecting Baoji & Lanzhou||200 to 250||403||2012-10||2017-07-09|
Lanzhou–Xinjiang high-speed railway
|HSR connecting Xinjiang with Lanzhou.||200 to 250||1776||2009-11-04||2014-12-26|
- 连徐铁路施工全面展开. 2017-09-08. Retrieved 2018-05-12.
- 郑徐高铁"超计划"动工 郑州将成"米"型高铁枢纽. China News Finance. 2012-12-26. Retrieved 2012-12-31.
- Zhu Ningzhu (28 December 2013). "China's railways mileage tops 100,000 km". Xinhua News Agency. Retrieved 12 July 2014.
- "Archived copy" 宝鸡至兰州铁路客运专线建设项目启动. Archived from the original on May 14, 2013. Retrieved 2012-10-21.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link), Xinhua, 2012-10-21
- "Archived copy" 宝鸡至兰州客运专线陕西段工程开工建设. Archived from the original on May 14, 2013. Retrieved 2012-10-21.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link), 2012-10-21
- "Archived copy" 宝鸡至兰州的客运专线昨天在榆中奠基. Archived from the original on 2015-01-13. Retrieved 2012-10-27.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "China's Baoji-Lanzhou high speed rail now in operation". CGTN. 2017-07-09. Retrieved 2017-07-09.