- Xanthippe, daughter of Dorus, son of Apollo and Phthia. She was the wife of Pleuron and mother by him of Agenor, Sterope, Stratonice and Laophonte.
- Xanthippe, daughter of Myconus. She fed her imprisoned father with her own breastmilk to prevent him from dying of starvation. She is also known as Pero.
- Xanthippe, an Amazon who is depicted confronting Iolaus on a red-figure vase painting.
- Gaius Julius Hyginus, Fabulae from The Myths of Hyginus translated and edited by Mary Grant. University of Kansas Publications in Humanistic Studies. Online version at the Topos Text Project.
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, The Library with an English Translation by Sir James George Frazer, F.B.A., F.R.S. in 2 Volumes, Cambridge, MA, Harvard University Press; London, William Heinemann Ltd. 1921. Online version at the Perseus Digital Library. Greek text available from the same website.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|