|• Mayor||Ulrich Bünger|
|• Total||56.68 km2 (21.88 sq mi)|
|Elevation||395 m (1,296 ft)|
|• Density||180/km2 (460/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET/CEST (UTC+1/+2)|
- Hans Weisshaar (1913–1991), violin restorer who relocated to America, was born in Wildberg.
Sons and daughters of the townEdit
- Albert Kappis (1836–1914), painter and lithographer
- Dieter Dengler (1938–2001), American warplanes pilot, subject of the documentary Little Dieter Needs to Fly and the film Rescue Dawn
Connected to WildbergEdit
- In the 16th century the Württemberg reformer Andreas Cellarius worked in Wildberg as a pastor.
- The most prominent citizens of the city are Walter Schultheiss (born 1924) and Trudel Smudge (born 1925) (both actors).
- "Bevölkerung nach Nationalität und Geschlecht am 31. Dezember 2018". Statistisches Landesamt Baden-Württemberg (in German). July 2019.
|This Calw district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|