Wikipedia:WikiProject Medicine/Dermatology task force
Articles within the scope of the dermatology task force are the dermatology and related subspecialty articles, and those pertaining to:
- the history of dermatology;
- related periodicals;
- dermatologists with notable contributions to the field;
- the integumentary system structure and function;
- conditions of or affecting the human integumentary system; and
- dermatologic terminology, signs, pharmacology, procedures, and surgery.
The overall goal of the dermatology task force is to make Wikipedia the most comprehensive dermatologic resource. Specific goals of this task force are to:
- maintain the dermatology article;
- maintain an organized categorization of dermatology-related articles;
- maintain a listing of all known conditions of or affecting the human integumentary system;
- maintain the cutaneous conditions article;
- maintain a listing of all dermatologists with notable contributions to the field;
- create new articles on topics within the scope that are not yet covered by Wikipedia;
- increase the number of high-quality dermatology-related images; and
- ensure that dermatologic content is thoroughly and properly referenced.
- improve the spanish Wikipedia dermatology-related Wikipedia articles
Where to startEdit
If you are new to Wikipedia, you can learn about the project and how to edit by reading this brief introduction.
To view the task force members and/or join, visit the participants' page.
To view a current assessment of dermatologic content on Wikipedia, please visit the article assessment page.
For a compilation of page view statistics, see this month's most popular dermatology-related pages.
For a compilation article and redirect creation data for pages assessed within the scope of the Dermatology task force, see the articles created page.