Wikipedia:Administrator intervention against vandalism
|Administrator intervention against vandalism|
This page is intended only for reports about active, obvious, and persistent vandals and spammers. Before posting here, please read the spam and vandalism pages, as well as the AIV guide. Don't forget that blocking is a last resort; if there is a less restrictive way to solve the problem, please pursue it. To submit a report, edit this page and follow the instructions at the top of the "User-reported" section. For other issues that require administrator intervention, file an external request for administrator attention.
This page was last updated at 14:14 on 30 November 2020 (UTC).if it is out of date.
|This page has a backlog that requires the attention of one or more administrators.|
This notice is automatically updated by HBC AIV helperbot5 (talk) and will no longer be displayed when the backlog is cleared.
- 188.8.131.52 – see contribs and filter., persistent repeated vandalism over a period of weeks. Lost tourist (Talk) 13:45, 30 November 2020 (UTC)
- 184.108.40.206 – see filter and contribs. CLCStudent (talk) 13:38, 30 November 2020 (UTC)
- 220.127.116.11 – see contribs and filter. CLCStudent (talk) 14:02, 30 November 2020 (UTC)
- 18.104.22.168 – vandalism past couple months. CLCStudent (talk) 14:05, 30 November 2020 (UTC)
- unsourced content over one-year period of time, despite multiple warnings and reverts; edits also go against Wikipedia MOS policies and guidelines. livelikemusic (TALK!) 14:06, 30 November 2020 (UTC) – vandalism after final warning; actions evidently indicate a vandalism-only account. Continued addition of
- 2605:E000:112A:814A:6CC5:F730:D9FA:C652 – vandalism after final warning. CLCStudent (talk) 14:11, 30 November 2020 (UTC)