|Look up wax in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wax is a class of chemical compounds and mixtures, but may also refer to:
- Wax (Indochine album), a 1996 album
- Wax (KT Tunstall album), a 2018 album
- Waxed, a 1995 album by Norwegian band Bigbang
- Wax (rock band), a California punk rock band
- Wax (UK band), a 1980s pop group featuring Andrew Gold and Graham Gouldman
- Wax Ltd, a production and songwriting team of Wally Gagel and Xandy Barry
- Debugmode Wax, a video editor
- Hair wax, a type of hairstyling product
- Wax argument, thought experiment
- Wax gourd, a large Asian fruit
- WAXX, an American radio station
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wax.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.