|Look up vodka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vodka is a distilled alcoholic beverage.
Vodka may also refer to:
- VoDKa, a cyber alias of Columbine school shooter Dylan Klebold
- Vodka (horse), a Japanese racehorse
- Vodka (Case Closed), a character in Case Closed
- "Vodka" (song), a 2008 song by Morena
- "Vodka", a song by Korpiklaani from their 2009 album Karkelo
- Vodkaa, komisario Palmu, a 1969 film by Matti Kassila
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vodka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.