(Redirected from Validity (disambiguation))
|Look up validity or valid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Validity or Valid may refer to:
- Validity (statistics), the application of the principles of statistics to arrive at valid conclusions
- Validity (logic), a property of a logical argument
- Test validity, validity in educational and psychological testing
- Internal validity, the validity of causal inferences within scientific studies, usually based on experiments
- Statistical conclusion validity, establishes the existence and strength of the co-variation between the cause and effect variables
- Construct validity, refers to whether a scale measures or correlates with the theorized psychological construct it measures
- External validity, the validity of generalized causal inferences in scientific studies, usually based on experiments
- Face validity, the property of a test intended to measure something
- Predictive validity, the extent to which a score on a scale or test predicts scores on some other measure
- Content validity, the extent to which a measure represents all facets of a given construct
- Concurrent validity, the extent to which a test correlates with another measure
- Discriminant validity, the degree to which results a test of one concept can be expected to differ from tests of other concepts that should not be correlated with this one
- Convergent validity, the degree to which multiple measures of the same construct lead to the same conclusion
- Criterion validity, the extent to which a measure is related to an outcome
- Valid (number format), a universal number format (unum type III)
- Valid (engraving company), a Brazilian company
- VALID (Video Audio Line-up & IDentification), part of the GLITS broadcast television protocol
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Validity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Validity, while unrelated titles should be moved to Validity (disambiguation).