List of Utah Scenic Byways
The legislature in the U.S. state of Utah has designated a system of Utah Scenic Byways in addition to the National Scenic Byways that are defined within the state. Some of the state designated routes overlap with the federal designations. The Utah Department of Transportation has signed both the state and federal designations with a Scenic Byway plaque directly below the route number. The byway system is defined at Utah Administrative Code section R926-13. The state has also designated some local, county and Forest Service roads as Scenic Backways.
|Utah Scenic Byways|
Highway markers for Interstate 15, US Highway 89 and State Route 201
|Interstates||Interstate nn (I-nn)|
|US Highways||US Highway nn (US-nn)|
|State||State Route nn (SR-nn)|
National Scenic Byways in UtahEdit
State designated scenic bywaysEdit
- "Utah Scenic Byways". Utah Office of Tourism. Retrieved 2007-10-23.
- "Utah". U.S. Department of Transportation National Scenic Byways Program. Retrieved 2007-10-23.
- "Utah Administrative Code". State of Utah. Archived from the original on 2010-08-16. Retrieved 2010-08-26.
- "Dinosaur Diamond Prehistoric Highway". Dinosaur Diamond Partnership. Archived from the original on 2007-09-18. Retrieved 2007-10-23.
- "Trail of the Ancients Overview". U.S. Department of Transportation National Scenic Byways Program. Retrieved 2007-10-23.
- Dan Stober. "Utah Highways". Retrieved 2007-10-23.