I’m not vandalizingEdit
- Wikipedia isn't a place to post your opinions, it is an encyclopedia. Your edits were vandalism. Continuing to vandalize, especially given that you were warned for doing so as an IP before you started editing via this account, will lead to a block. I suggest you edit constructively if your goal is actually to contribute to this encyclopedia. Thanks. --Kinu t/c 19:09, 30 November 2018 (UTC)
I was talking about my opinions on a talk page
- You claimed here and here that you are an "award winning biologist". In any event, you may request unblock if you go by my statement above. 331dot (talk) 13:50, 8 April 2019 (UTC)
I’m not Michael Mooney 331 dot I never claimed that I was an award winning biologist I am not Michael mooney. I have a feeling that you didn’t even read my request.
I’m not Michael MooneyEdit
- If that's true, then you should make another unblock request and tell another administrator that. 331dot (talk) 11:33, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- For fairness, someone else will review your request, since I have already reviewed one of your requests. 331dot (talk) 08:14, 28 May 2019 (UTC)
Well thank you for listening to me. Thank you for being fair and thank you for making Wikipedia a better place.
I want to help the community in parts that I know are incorrect it’s not that I have lots of information to share it’s that I have changed my ways and I want to be unblocked because being blocked is such a hassle especially when I have given you reason to unblock me.
The whole birds are not animals thing I was mislead with false information.
- the block is not necessary to prevent damage or disruption to Wikipedia, or
- the block is no longer necessary because you
- understand what you have been blocked for,
- will not continue to cause damage or disruption, and
- will make useful contributions instead.