- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: AfriForum was changed by MariskaNanni (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.87308 on 2018-05-03T14:03:20+00:00 .
MariskaNanni, you are invited to the Teahouse!Edit
Please do not remove content or templates from pages on Wikipedia, as you did with to AfriForum, without giving a valid reason for the removal in the edit summary. Your content removal does not appear constructive and has been reverted. Please make use of the sandbox if you'd like to experiment with test edits. Thank you. –Gladamas (talk · contribs) 08:58, 24 May 2018 (UTC)
You may be blocked from editing without further warning the next time you remove or blank page content or templates from Wikipedia, as you did at AfriForum. Doug Weller talk 17:33, 19 February 2019 (UTC)
Please stop your disruptive editing.
- If you are engaged in an article content dispute with another editor, discuss the matter with the editor at their talk page, or the article's talk page, and seek consensus with them. Alternatively you can read Wikipedia's dispute resolution page, and ask for independent help at one of the relevant notice boards.
- If you are engaged in any other form of dispute that is not covered on the dispute resolution page, seek assistance at Wikipedia's Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents.
Please stop your disruptive editing. If you continue to violate Wikipedia's neutral point of view policy by adding commentary and your personal analysis into articles, as you did at Ernst Roets, you may be blocked from editing. Drmies (talk) 15:43, 4 September 2019 (UTC)
What is your relationship to AfriForum?Edit
Is editing their article something you are paid to do, ie is it part of a job you hold or freelance work? See WP:PAID and please comply with it if you are getting any form of recompense for editing. Doug Weller talk 16:41, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- the block is not necessary to prevent damage or disruption to Wikipedia, or
- the block is no longer necessary because you
- understand what you have been blocked for,
- will not continue to cause damage or disruption, and
- will make useful contributions instead.