16:08, 13 February 2020 (UTC)
Kolbertbot making articles harder to editEdit
Hi, concerning this edit: The empty lines between the rows of the table were there on purpose, they make it easier to edit the long table (by humans) by adding a visual break between rockets. Why does your bot remove them? --mfb (talk) 05:16, 1 March 2020 (UTC)
- @Mfb: A few bots that use AWB/Pywikibot apply general fixes that are seen as non-controversial housekeeping measures to standardize wikitext etc. Jon Kolbert (talk) 05:26, 1 March 2020 (UTC)
Hi Jon, thanks for your work updating CBC News articles. I noticed on Suncor Energy Centre, your edit updated not just the CBC url but also the archive.org URL. The resulting archive.org url doesn't actually exist and fortunately redirects to a valid archive (with a different archivedate), but there's no guarantee that the new URL has been archived, if it hasn't been archived then the archiveurl would be useless. I wonder if you should leave the archiveurl as-is and only fix the url= component. I updated the page in question to an archive for the new CBC URL but wanted to let you know in case the same thing happened elsewhere. Cheers, -M.Nelson (talk) 16:48, 17 March 2020 (UTC)
Another language version WikipediaEdit
Dear Jon, Regarding Korean-version Wikipedia space and one of the IP users below, I have noticed that the IP user"184.108.40.206" was blocked by your administrative action.
- The IP user"220.127.116.11" provided my talk page with constructive feedback about the previous controversial administrative action.
- Would you please let me know how would you be able to notice the user below used the Proxy IP address?
- 18.104.22.168 AS9318 SKB-AS SK Broadband Co Ltd, KR 22.214.171.124/13 
- Dear Jon, Thank you for your response. I am just wondering that how would you be able to access Korean Version wikipedia as per the language barrier.
- From my understanding, it might be uncommon to access different language wikipedia and especially, it's one of the users page.
- I reckon that you might have received the request(report) from one of the users in Korean version-Wikipedia.
- Regarding the guide about proxie-ip below:
- They are not the intended targets and may freely use proxies until those are blocked. 
- I thought that it might be the special case to block the IP address with a single edit count. However, the block action of the IP address could be happened, if there was a request from one of the users in Korean version-Wikipedia, Goodtiming8871 (talk) 09:25, 5 April 2020 (UTC)
Thank you for your response.
I think it was a rare case to patrol the Korean version wikipedia by the English Administrator.
Have you patrolled Korean version wikipedia regularly? example of my inquiry : have you blocked another IP address previously? (except for IP users 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52)
I have noticed another blocked IP address below. Goodtiming8871 (talk) 10:17, 7 April 2020 (UTC)
EXAMPLE: 6 of April 2020