|This official Public Policy Initiative account is no longer active, as of October 2011. You can in get touch with me through my volunteer account at User:Ragesoss now.|
|This is the userpage of a user who was a member of the Wikimedia Foundation staff or served as a contractor to the Foundation. To maintain a historical record, it has not been deleted; however, any contact information given may be incorrect, as this user is no longer employed at the Foundation.|
|Wikipedia Ambassadors program|
|Campus Ambassadors (WP:CAMPUS)|
|Online Ambassadors (WP:ONLINE)|
|Schools and courses|
Hi! I'm Sage Ross (a.k.a. User:Ragesoss and User:Sageross). I'm the Online Facilitator for the Wikimedia Foundation's Public Policy Initiative. Want to get involved with it? Join WikiProject United States Public Policy and/or drop me a line!
In the #wikipedia-en-ambassadors and #wikimedia-outreach channels on freenode IRC, you can discuss the Public Policy Initiative, the Wikipedia Ambassador Program, and anything related to those with me, other Wikipedia Ambassadors, and other members of the Public Policy Initiative team.
My fellow Public Policy Initiative team members include:
January - May 2011Edit
- Mwbjmu620 (talk · contribs) from Professional and Technical Editing
- Buddy4919 (talk · contribs) from Professional and Technical Editing
- Swgarg (talk · contribs) from Energy Economics and Politics, Environmental Economics and Policy
- Barkerel (talk · contribs) from Professional and Technical Editing
- Orangefan32 (talk · contribs) from Transnational NGOs in World Affairs
- Group working on Verizon Communications Inc. v. FCC for Media and Telecommunication Policy: J Komara (talk · contribs), Balbaugh (talk · contribs), and Tinu1 (talk · contribs)
- Watching out for
- ItsBrittany (talk · contribs) from the Public Relations Seminar (mentored by Dwayne)
- Simpsontg77 (talk · contribs) from Professional and Technical Editing (mentored by KrakatoaKatie)
September - December 2010Edit
I was a mentor for the following students:
This account is used only to facilitate collaboration and development of content on the Public Policy Initiative-related articles on English Wikipedia. This account is not used for, or involved in, the development of any other content on the English Wikipedia.