User account info
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page is located at
|Multi-licensed with all versions of the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License|
|I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 1.0, version 2.0, version 2.5, version 3.0, and all future versions of the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|
|Multi-licensed into the public domain|
|I agree to multi-license my eligible text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and into the public domain. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions in the public domain, please check the multi-licensing guide.|
Click here if you wish to leave me a comment, or just check out what other people have said. I am also available by e-mail. If you are a vandal and or would like to vandalize something, please check out User:SGCommand/Vandalism where I agree not to make any changes!!
- ... that the first large bathhouse in York was built at the bottom of Marygate (pictured) in 1836?
- ... that Eli is an opera by Walter Steffens, who based the libretto on a mystery play by Nelly Sachs which dealt with the suffering of Israel?
- ... that journalist Robert Evans had his hand broken by a member of the Proud Boys while covering the George Floyd protests in Portland, Oregon?
- ... that according to Slavic mythology, the creation of the world required the cooperation of a "good god" and an "evil god"?
- ... that If You Could Be Mine was the first novel to win first prize in two different categories in the same year from the Publishing Triangle?
- ... that Pellegrino Strobel worked with Luigi Pigorini to study the Bronze Age Terramare culture in northern Italy?
- ... that the essay "In Praise of Polytheism" dismisses all similarities between Enlightenment philosophy and striptease?
- ... that being introduced to Whiskey enabled one of Samuel Corson's patients to regain his speech after 26 years?
It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried. - Sir Winston Churchill
Hi, My name's David (10 October 1985 - TBA 21st century) & I was born here but lived here. I was a student here and went to this college where I studied this subject. I've been contributing to Wikipedia on and off since 5th April 2005 (verify). As a result, I have scored an eighty on the 'Are You a Wikipediholic?' test.
My hobbies include chess, eight-ball (pool), fishing, jigsaw puzzles, reading & the 'Net while my interest's include comics (specifically 2000AD & the British small press scene), Computer games, Military history, Occultism, the PlayStation Network & Star Wars.
- Blogs such as Awkward Family Photos, ECBT2KAD, Future Shock'd, Inn at the Crossroads, Inside FaceBook & Listverse.
- Forums such as 2000AD Online, Gallifrey Base, GameFAQs, IMDb2, Jedi Council Forums, SuperHeroHype forums, TellTaleGames, and WrongPlanet.
- Networking sites such as FaceBook and Reddit, Twitter and YouTube.
- Other sites such as Amazon UK, eBay, the English Wikipedia, MurderPedia, Newgrounds & TV Tropes amongst others.