User:Jimbo Wales/WikiProject Shave the Wales
|This page contains material that is kept because it is considered humorous. |
Such material is not meant to be taken seriously.
WikiProject Wikipedians against Jimbo's beard was started on August 20, 2005 to coordinate efforts to oppose Jimbo's facial hair.
Anyone who is interested in contributing, please sign up below and post any ideas and suggestions on the Talk page. Also, feel free to edit this page and add any public appearances by Jimbo that need attention to the open tasks section below. The notice board is to inform project members of current Wikipedia events which warrant their attention with regards to this project.
- -- A Certain White Cat chi? 22:03, 20 August 2005 (UTC) Neither the Borg or Daleks have any beard I dont see why Jimbo should.
- Phroziac (talk) 17:10, 23 August 1905
- [[smoddy]] 22:11, 20 August 2005 (UTC) I am particularly in favour of keeping just a goatee.
- grm_wnr 22:12, 20 August 2005 (UTC) I am unable to grow a decent beard, and so don't see why anyone else should.
- How about some goatse? --SPUI (talk) 22:30, 20 August 2005 (UTC)
- ulayiti (talk) 00:30, 21 August 2005 (UTC) A strong no to any beards!
- Toshiba 00:42, 21 August 2005 (UTC) All the men in my family were bearded, and most of the women. W. C. Fields
- ral315 07:11, August 21, 2005 (UTC) I am particularly in favour of keeping just a goatse.
- ‣ᓛᖁ ᑐ - shave the Wales!
- All your beard are belong to us. ~~ N (t/c) 22:32, 21 August 2005 (UTC)
- --Alien joe 16:46, 26 July 2007 (UTC) :)
- Heck yeah, I'm joining. --D-Day My fan mail. Click to view my evil userboxes 13:19, 17 March 2006 (UTC)
- It looks cocky. Computerjoe's talk 19:05, 5 June 2006 (UTC)
- Jumping cheese Contact 04:38, 31 July 2006 (UTC) Hairy dude... =D
- Culverin 04:56, 16 August 2006 (UTC) ill join. I bags keeping the beard, when we cut it off.
- Shave the Whales! Oh, gold. Count me in! Dfrg.msc File:DFRG. MSC.jpg 23:20, 15 August 2006 (UTC) But what about Chewbarber?
- Yeah man. I'll join anything that will make Jimbo look more manly. RIP STEVE IRWIN Jamo 05:44, 4 September 2006 (UTC)
- It makes him look like a chemistry teacher. How can he stick his chin out if we can't see it? ---Releeshan 19:15, 22 September 2006 (UTC)
- Clamster5 17:06, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
- I support any project that involves Beard assisians--St.daniel 02:48, 15 January 2007 (UTC)
- Sseballos (talk) 22:02, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
- AgnosticPreachersKid (talk) 22:26, 5 February 2008 (UTC) - I'm sorry Jimbo, but hair on the chest is hot...hair on the face, not.
- ElectricalExperiment 23:49, 1 June 2008 (UTC) I thought that was a dead animal on his chin! :)
- Parthian Scribe 22:38, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
- TheMagnificentist 16:12, 6 February 2017 (UTC)
(Note: exceptions to this rule have been made. See Mark Sloan)
This notice board is intended to inform members of the project of votes or other current Wikipedia events which warrant their attention with regards to this project. Please do not list articles in need of attention here, but rather ideas on how Jimbo should trim his facial hair, current or ongoing events where Jimbo will make an appearance and could make an impact on Wikipedia's image, and other things that warrant the immediate attention of the member base of this WikiProject. Please remove notices when the event is no longer current.