Welcome!If you followed this signature (FrankB), you've found my wiki-home!
I'm happy to take email at Fabartus-at-gmail-dot-com
- multiple degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering
- Happily Married
- Except for time I spend on Wikipedia and other sister projects
- or when she feels like a Trainz Widow when I enter the V-scale world
- sometimes she feels divorced
- Two boys in college...
- saving up for retirement, never enough money for desires...
- too many of us know that tale...
- Semi-retired from Wikipedia and Wikimedia projects. Too many people on this site are too ready to throw away difficult time consuming edits with a moments thoughtless revert.
- A lifelong Railfan, due to the above attitudes, deteriorating eyesight issues, I spent a lot of time 2009-present in the world creation side of the Trainz simulators.
- In 2013 became a principle editor/author of the Trainz Wikibook, have been contributing to another TrainzOnline wiki.
- Engineering consultant, self-employed
sometimes she feels divorced, or like she should to me... Sigh.
sometimes I feels divorced, or like I should to she... (She's got her own biz too). It's a wonder the dogs get fed!
- Evening, not morning person
- Two lovable Dogs, Tropical fish
- Had lots of cats once, long ago first marriage
- Ran a mean D&D game as DM
- Enjoy gardening, blue water boating, some fishing, water sports, cycle some, should exercise more
- Wrong side of 59 (sniff)
- 30 years USNR, Submariner,
- Built several computers, saw the earliest breeds, programed in 12-14 dialects and languages at one time. Now have trouble with wiki-markup and HTML more often than the ole ego likes. (sigh)
- Gave up web crawling in mid-90's, and then came Wikipedia...
- Reading eclectically
- Cabinetry and furniture building (I needed more bookcases, still do!)
- Model Railroading and scouting
- NFL football, esp. Pats (Safest bet ever: I won't be on Wikipedia during a Pats game)
- Taming my woodland and keeping the power equipment in good repair.
- May write fiction again someday. (sigh)
- If you want more than that, you need to make a serious job offer! <G>