|This user account is a bot that uses AutoWikiBrowser, operated by MJCdetroit (talk). It is used to make repetitive automated or semi-automated edits that would be extremely tedious to do manually, in accordance with the bot policy. The bot is currently inactive but retains the approval of the community. |
To stop this bot until restarted by the bot's owner, edit its . If that page is a redirect, edit that original redirecting page, not the target of the redirect. Administrators: if this bot continues causing harm after receiving a message, please block it or remove from the approved accounts.
Sorry, I no longer have a windows based computer to run it on. 04:25, 4 April 2009 (UTC)
It is a simple template parameter rule find and replace bot using AutoWikiBrowser.
- Task I approval: Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval/Detroiterbot (update infobox parameter names)
- Task II approval: Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval/Detroiterbot II (reformat some of the numeric fields into a raw format by removing commas)
- Task III approval: Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval/Detroiterbot III (conform to Wikipedia:MOSNUM, i.e. unit order.)
- Task IV approval: Wikipedia:Bots/Requests for approval/Detroiterbot IV (clean up task to change "/sq mi" to " per square mile" in paragraphs)
- It will run automatically at a rate governed by AWB (one second between edits).