|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page is located at
<!--Excess long comment to prevent listing on [[Special:Shortpages]]............................................................-->
Out of the way
- Example of Talk page that mirrors article sections, for discussion about parts rather than straight chronological: 
- Our social policies are not a suicide pact. They are in place to help us write the encyclopedia. ... We need to take due process seriously, but we also need to remember: this is not a democracy, this is not an experiment in anarchy, it's a project to make the world a better place by giving away a free encyclopedia. - Jimbo Wales
- Process is pernicious
- "I got a C because of Wikipedia..."
- Wikipedia:No climbing the Reichstag dressed as Spider-Man
- m:Friends of gays should not be allowed to edit articles
- Wikipedia:Rouge admin
- Mahk Twen poem
- Cause of global warming
- More accurate NPOV/Totallydisputed template
- Wikipedia:Votes for deletion/Penis game
- Stupid sandbox vandalism joke
- Last edit of blocked user
- A listing of funny diffs
- Anus language
- ebonics was made by people in the ghetto for people in the ghetto
- Wikipedia:The Truth
- A batman is a vengeful unit of mass of Persia...
Old nonsense about me
My activity in this sort of enterprise began on Everything and Everything2 (http://www.everything2.com) in 1999 but, when there, I was more interested in factual, encyclopedic articles than creative writing and opinion, and found flaw in the inability to correct the errors of other writeups. I have been a registered user of Wikipedia since January, 2004, and may have been active before that. I do recall, I think, proof-reading a few articles on Nupedia.
I am interested in universal knowledge, which may be described in general as physics, ethics, and logic, as well as its particular applications to technology, history, language, and literature, which inform the human condition. I have a keen eye for logical fallacy, rhetorical nonsense, and dictional and grammatic infirmity.
Accounts on other projects
Licensing of contributions
As I understand, the personally substantial difference between the GNU Free Documentation License as used on Wikipedia and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike is the requirement that authorship must be attributed in derivative works. So, I agree to multi-license all my contributions, except my user pages, as described below:
|Multi-licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License versions 1.0 and 2.0|
|I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under the GFDL and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 1.0 and version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|
- Centrx 00:45, 20 Dec 2004 (UTC)
Hello, welcome to Wikipedia.
You can help improve the articles listed below! This list updates frequently, so check back here for more tasks to try. (See Wikipedia:Task Center for brief guides.)
You might find these links helpful in creating new pages or helping with the above tasks: How to edit a page, How to write a great article, Naming conventions, Manual of Style. You should read our policies at some point too.
If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my talk page. If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username. I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian!
- If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username.
- You can sign your name using three tildes, like this: ~~~. If you use four, you can add a datestamp too.
- If you ever think a page or image should be deleted, please list it at the votes for deletion page. There is also a votes for undeletion page if you want to retrieve something that you think should not have been deleted.
Again, welcome! - UtherSRG 01:12, 13 Jan 2004 (UTC)