This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Urumqi Air (simplified Chinese: 乌鲁木齐航空; traditional Chinese: 烏魯木齊航空) is a low-cost airline headquartered in Ürümqi, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, People's Republic of China. It operates scheduled passenger services. Its main hub is Ürümqi Diwopu International Airport in Ürümqi. The airline is one of the four founding members of the U-FLY Alliance. As of 2019, the airline exceeded eight million passengers and has operated an accumulated 150,000 flight hours.
|Hubs||Ürümqi Diwopu International Airport|
|Parent company||Hainan Airlines|
|COMAC ARJ21||1||4||TBA||Deliveries begin in 2019.|
- "." CAPA. Retrieved on November 15, 2017. "Urumqi Air Profile."
- Liu, Jim (June 15, 2018). "Urumqi Air proposes Irkutsk late-June 2018 launch". Routesonline. Retrieved June 15, 2018.
- "Global Airline Guide 2019 (Part One)". Airliner World. October 2019: 11.
- "China's Urumqi Air commits to five ARJ21s". ch-aviation.com. November 7, 2018.
- "Urumqi Air Fleet Details and History". planespotters.net. August 23, 2018. Retrieved August 23, 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Urumqi Air.|
- Urumqi Air (in Chinese)