UTC−07:00 is an identifier for a time offset from UTC of −07:00. In North America, it is observed in the Mountain Time Zone during standard time, and in the Pacific Time Zone during the other 8 months (see Daylight saving time). Some locations use it year-round.
World map with the time zone highlighted
|20:19, 19 October 2020 UTC−07:00|
|105 degrees W|
As standard time (Northern Hemisphere winter)Edit
- Canada (Mountain Time Zone)
- United States (Mountain Time Zone)
- Arizona – Navajo Nation only
- South of Salmon River
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- Malheur County (except a small strip in the south)
- South Dakota
As daylight saving time (Northern Hemisphere summer)Edit
- Canada (Pacific Time Zone)
- Baja California
- United States (Pacific Time Zone)
As daylight saving time (year-round)Edit
As standard time (year-round)Edit
- "North American time zones: MST – Mountain Standard Time". Time and Date. Retrieved 28 September 2012.
- New Time Zone in Fort Nelson, timeanddate.com, September 21, 2015.
- "Canada Time Zone Map". WorldTimeZone.com. Retrieved 9 November 2012.
- "Hora Oficial en los Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (in Spanish). Centro Nacional de Metrologîa. 11 November 2010. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Time Zones of the United States". Statoids. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- "15 USC § 264 – Part of Idaho in Fourth Zone". Legal Information Institute. Cornell University Law School. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- "North American time zones: PST – Pacific Standard Time". Time and Date. Retrieved 28 September 2012.