(Redirected from UTC+1)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Central European Time
- West Africa Time
- Western European Summer Time
World map with the time zone highlighted
|17:03, 6 April 2020 UTC+01:00|
|15 degrees E|
Central European Time (Northern Hemisphere winter)Edit
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- North Macedonia
- Norway (including Svalbard and Jan Mayen)
- Spain (Including Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla and excluding Canary Islands)
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
Western European Summer Time (Northern Hemisphere summer)Edit
- Portugal (Including Madeira and excluding Azores islands)
- United Kingdom – (GMT / BST) (Including Guernsey, Isle of Man and Jersey)
As standard time (all year round)Edit
- "Europe Time Zone Map". WorldTimeZone.com. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- Despite being on the Southern Hemisphere, Bouvet Island uses Northern Hemisphere daylight saving time.
- "Europe Time Zone Globe". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Time Zones of Democratic Republic of Congo (Congo Kinshasa)". Statoids. Retrieved 8 December 2012.
- Media related to UTC+01:00 at Wikimedia Commons