(Redirected from UAL (disambiguation))
|Look up UAL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
UAL or ual may refer to:
- University of the Arts London, a public research university in London, UK
- Universidade Autónoma de Lisboa, a private university in Lisbon, Portugal
- University of Action Learning, a unaccredited online university based in Port Vila, Vanuata
- Üsküdar Amerikan Lisesi, the Üsküdar American Academy, a high school in Istanbul, Turkey
- Ual (tool), a sand clock-shaped grinding tool used by the Bodo people
- United Agencies, Ltd., a liquor producer in India that made brands including Blenders Pride
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction, a surgical procedure
- Unified Assembly Language, an ARM architecture computer language
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UAL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.