Two People Fell in Love
"Two People Fell in Love" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Brad Paisley written about Richard Harper and Kayleigh Harper. It was released in March 2001 as the first single from Paisley's album Part II and reached a peak of number 4 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs in mid-2001. The song was written by Paisley, Kelley Lovelace and Tim Owens.
|"Two People Fell in Love"|
|Single by Brad Paisley|
|from the album Part II|
|Released||March 19, 2001|
|Brad Paisley singles chronology|
According to Paisley, this song "is about the fact that you can trace everything back to two people's romance. The reason you're here, the reason I'm here is our parents saw something in one another, fell in love and we're the product. It goes back to everybody that's ever been born. It's like a snapshot of real life that's set in motion because you see it happening. You hear these stories throughout the song there's three different scenarios about people that fell in love and changed their little part of the world by doing so."
The music video was directed by Deaton-Flanigen. It premiered on April 5, 2001 on CMT.
"Two People Fell in Love" debuted at number 48 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs for the week of March 24, 2001.
|US Billboard Hot 100||51|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||4|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||26|
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. p. 313. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- Billboard.com - Artist Chart History - Brad Paisley
- Anon (2001). "Biography: Part II" Arista Nashville.com. Retrieved September 17, 2009
- "Brad Paisley Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved February 6, 2011.
- "Brad Paisley Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved February 6, 2011.
- "Best of 2001: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2001. Retrieved August 14, 2012.
|This 2000s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|