|Look up treasure hunt or treasure hunts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Treasure hunt generally refers to:
- Treasure hunting, the physical search for treasure, typically by finding sunken shipwrecks or buried ancient cultural sites
- Treasure hunt (game), a game simulating a hunt for treasure
Treasure Hunt may refer to:
- BBC Archive Treasure Hunt, the public campaign to recover lost television productions
- Treasure Hunt (British game show), a British television game show
- Treasure Hunt (American game show), an American game show
- Treasure Hunt Series, a line of Hot Wheels toy cars
- Treasure Hunt (module), an accessory for the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Treasure Hunt (1952 film), a 1952 British comedy film directed by John Paddy Carstairs
- Treasure Hunt (1994 film), a Hong Kong action comedy-drama film starring Chow Yun-fat
- Treasure Hunt (2003 film), a 2003 American film directed by Jim Wynorski
- Treasure Hunt (2011 film), a Hong Kong comedy film directed by Wong Jing
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Treasure hunt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.