Trainguard MT CBTC
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Trainguard MT CBTC is a communication-based train control (CBTC) developed by Siemens Transportation Systems (ex Matra Transport international, and now integrated into Siemens Mobility) which allows fully automated circulation of rapid transit trains, and thanks to mobile block system, less time between trains.
Rapid transit lines using Trainguard MT CBTCEdit
- Algiers Metro
- Barcelona Metro line 9
- Budapest Metro Line M2 and M4
- Buenos Aires Underground, Line C
- MTR East Rail line extension (Open in 2021)
- New York City Subway L train (see also Signaling of the New York City Subway#Automation)
- Paris Métro Line 14, under the name of "SAET"
- São Paulo Metro, Line 4
- Seoul Metropolitan Subway Seohae Line (Metro Section only)
- "Siemens modernizará las señales de la línea C". En El Subte. October 1, 2014.
- Siemens (December 21, 2012). "Siemens automates metro for Hongkong" (Press release).
- "More Trains Added to the L Line". MTA. June 8, 2012.
- Siemens (June 16, 2010). "São Paulo: mise en service de la première ligne de métro entièrement automatique d'Amérique latine, équipée de la technologie française de Siemens" (Press release) (in French). Archived from the original on July 16, 2011.
|This rapid transit-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|