Tnuvot (Hebrew: תְּנוּבוֹת, lit. Crops) is a moshav in central Israel. Located in the Sharon plain between Netanya and Tulkarm, it falls under the jurisdiction of Lev HaSharon Regional Council. In 2019 it had a population of 830.
|Founded by||Yemenite immigrants|
The village was founded in 1952 by Jewish immigrants from Yemen. Its name is symbolic for its agricultural base and was taken from the Bible by the verse : "He made him ride on the high places of the earth, and he did eat the fruitage of the field; and He made him to suck honey out of the crag, and oil out of the flinty rock" (Deuteronomy 32,13).
A historical ancient site with a mosaic from the Roman-Byzantine era, called "Tel Shevah" is located nearby, as is a landing strip for ultralight aviation.
- "Population in the Localities 2019" (XLS). Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 16 August 2020.