(Redirected from Thruster (disambiguation))
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Thruster, while unrelated titles should be moved to Thruster (disambiguation).
|Look up thruster or thrusters in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thruster may refer to:
- Rocket engine, using exothermic chemical reactions of the propellant(s)
- Electrohydrodynamic thruster, using ionized air (only for use in an atmosphere)
- Electrostatic ion thruster, using high-voltage electrodes
- Ion thruster, using beams of ions accelerated electrically
- Hall-effect thruster, a type of ion thruster
- Pulsed inductive thruster, a pulsed form of ion thruster
- Magnetoplasmadynamic thruster, electric propulsion using the Lorentz force
- Electrodeless plasma thruster, electric propulsion using ponderomotive force
- Pulsed plasma thruster, using current arced across a solid propellant
- Plasma thruster
- Azimuth thruster, pod underneath a ship, instead of a propeller and rudder
- Bow thruster, or stern thruster, at the bow or the stern of a ship or boat
- Rim-driven thruster, electric motor and propeller combined in single unit
- Underwater Thrusters, electric motor or hydraulic motor and propeller combined in single unit to propel the ROV, AUV or UUV
- Thruster (surfing) is a surfboard fin design
- Shkadov thruster, hypothetical megascale reaction for moving a star
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thruster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.