(Redirected from The Plant)
|Look up plant, phyto-, Plantae, plantes, or plantæ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A plant is a living organism that generally does not move and absorbs nutrients from its surroundings. Typically it has been placed deliberately rather than naturally.
Plant may also refer to:
Manufacturing and engineeringEdit
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Plant (snooker), used in British English to refer to a type of combination shot
- PLANT, fictional organization in the anime series Gundam SEED and its sequel
- "A.K.A. The Plant" (Weeds episode)
- Record Plant, recording studios located at The Plant, in Sausalito, California
- The Plant (film), a 1995 television film
- The Plant (newspaper), student newspaper at Dawson College in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- "The Plant" (Schitt's Creek)
- The Plants, a 1950s doo-wop group
- The Plant (novel), unfinished serial novel by Stephen King
People with the nameEdit
- Plant (control theory), a notion in control theory
- Plant (restaurant), a vegan restaurant in Asheville, North Carolina, US
- Plant, Arkansas, a community in the United States
- Plant, to place or relate evidence to a potential suspect by means outside of the course of justice/law, as part of police corruption
- Plant System, a system of railroads in the American southeast, managed by Henry B. Plant
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.