Thanet may refer to:
- Isle of Thanet, an island at the most easterly point of Kent, England
- Thanet District, a local government district containing the island
- Thanet College, former name of East Kent College
- Thanet Canal, a short branch of the Leeds and Liverpool Canal
- Earl of Thanet, a title in the Peerage of England created in 1628
- Thanet Formation, a geological formation found in the London Basin of southeastern England
- Thanetian, in the ICS Geologic timescale, the latest age or uppermost stratigraphic stage of the Paleocene Epoch
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thanet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.