Syracuse University Press
|Parent company||Syracuse University|
|Founder||William P. Tolley|
Thomas J. Watson
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||621 Skytop Rd #120, Syracuse, New York 13244-5290|
|Distribution||Longleaf Services (US)|
Eurospan Group (EMEA)
Scholarly Book Services (Canada)
The areas of focus for the Press include Middle East studies, Native American studies, peace and conflict resolution, Irish studies and Jewish studies, New York State,[clarification needed] television and popular culture, sports and entertainment. The Press has an international reputation in Irish studies and Middle East studies. SU Press received Humanities Open Book Program award in March 2017.
- Domestic Orders - Syracuse University Press
- International Orders - Syracuse University Press
- "Member Presses". www.aaupnet.org. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- About Syracuse University Press
- Paula Meseroll, "Lastings Impressions," Syracuse University Magazine, Spring 2000
- "NATIONAL ENDOWMENT FOR THE HUMANITIES GRANT AWARDS AND OFFERS" (PDF). March 2017.
- Hatem, Cristina (October 18, 2020). "Syracuse University Press and Sound Beat: Access Audio Partner to Produce Audiobooks". SU News. Retrieved 20 October 2020.
|This article about a university or college in New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|