|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Jangipur|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Suti|
The Murshidabad Centre of Aligarh Muslim University was established at Village & PO Jangipur Barrage, PS Suti in 2010. It started classes for the 2-years Master of Business Administration (MBA) and the 5-years BA LLB programmes in 2011.It started B.Ed. in 2013.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Murshidabad". Table 2.1. Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Archived from the original on 29 July 2017. Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- "AMU Murshidabad Centre, West Bengal". AMU. Retrieved 12 September 2017.
- "Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University – Murshidabad, West Bengal". Gurukul India. Retrieved 12 September 2017.
- "AMU begins classes at Murshidabad Campus". Higher Education in India.com. Retrieved 12 September 2017.
- "B.A. L.L.B. - Murshidabad". Shiksha. Retrieved 12 September 2017.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|