(Redirected from Sunna (disambiguation))
Sunna may refer to:
- Sunna (band), a British rock band from the late 90's & 2000s
- Sunna (Saxon chief), a Saxon chief
- Kim Sunna, a Swedish professional ice hockey player
- Sól (sun) (Sunna/Sunne), Germanic goddess/personification of the Sun in Old High German
- Sunnah, the traditional customs and practices of the Islamic community, both social and legal
- Sunne, Sweden, a municipality in Sweden
- Sunni Islam, a branch of Islam
- Sunna Davíðsdóttir, an Icelandic mixed martial artist
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sunna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.