This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Online news portal|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California|
Startup Monthly was originally created as a month-long program to help young entrepreneurs find cofounders, generate a business model, and investigate its viability, giving the firm the name it has today. This program was called "Idea Accelerator". Following the success of this program, Idea Accelerator was split into several sections in May 2014, with Startup Monthly becoming the news portal side of the operation, allowing aspiring entrepreneurs to stay up to date with the latest initiatives in Silicon Valley and throughout the rest of the startup world.
Startup Monthly now takes the form of a website and newsletter. Both of these ventures provide their readers with the latest news coming out of the startup ecosystem. Featured articles include editorials by employees, contributions from across the startup scene, and press releases. Startup Monthly maintains a social media presence though its Facebook and Twitter pages.
The founders of Startup Monthly are also the creators of several other companies: Monthly Ventures, a seed fund, Startup Socials, an international network of entrepreneurs attending networking events throughout the world, and Veritamo, a start-up exclusively catering to high-end luxury consumers.
- "Yuri Rabinovich". angel.co. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
- "Ziv Yoash". crunchbase.com. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
- "Welcome our new mentor Vadim Slavin!". wannabiz.co. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
- "Startup Monthly Is Helping Entrepreneurs Get Off The Day Job Drip". startupgrind.com. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
- "Startup Monthly - Startup News and Knowledge". Startup Monthly News and Knowledge from Startup Ecosystem. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
- "Monthly Ventures - Silicon Valley Seed Fund". Monthly Ventures - Silicon Valley Seed Fund. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
- "Startup Socials Connect and Empower People in the Startup Ecosystem". Startup Socials Connect and Empower People in the Startup Ecosystem. Retrieved October 31, 2015.
This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)