m (→Resources: Minor CE for grammar)
<!-- THIS LIST IS FOR T̲E̲X̲T̲-S̲E̲A̲R̲C̲H̲A̲B̲L̲E̲ DIGITIZED NEWSPAPER DATABASES ONLY (DIGITIZED DATABASES THAT ARE NOT TEXT=SEARCHABLE MIGHT BE ADDED TO WP:LOONA; NOT HERE PLEASE) -->
* [http://historicalnewspapers.library.ubc.ca/ BC Historical Newspapers (1865–1994)] – database covering 153 British Columbia newspapers; provided by the [[University of British Columbia]].
* [http://newspapers.bc.edu/ Boston College newspaper collection (1888–2013)] – provides
*[https://bklyn.newspapers.com/ Brooklyn Daily Eagle] – Digitization of the historic Brooklyn Daily Eagle newspaper, from 1841 to 1955; approximately 760,000 newspaper pages. Also searches ''Brooklyn Life'' (10,000 plus pages) and ''Activities of Long Island Society'' (53,000 plus pages).
* [http://cdnc.ucr.edu/ California Digital Newspaper Collection] – provides
* [http://www.dloc.com/text Caribbean Newspaper Digitization Project (titles from various countries, 1900–present)] archive of historic and current newspapers from the Caribbean.
*[http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov Chronicling America] – Digitization project of the U.S. Library of Congress; a smorgasbord of American newspapers published between 1789 and 1922; approximately 12,000,000 pages.
*[http://www.theeuropeanlibrary.org/tel4/newspapers The European Library] – text searchable free database of approximately 3.3 million European newspaper pages; a project funded under the European Commission's CIP 2007–2013 programme.
*[http://www.independent.co.uk/ The Independent]
*[http://nyshistoricnewspapers.org/# New York State Historical Newspapers] – provides
* [http://manitobia.ca/content/en/newspaperslist Manitobia (1869–present)] 38 Manitoban newspapers provided by [[Department of Canadian Heritage]]
* [http://digitalnc.org/collections/newspapers North Carolina Newspapers (1824–2011)] – text searchable database of 141 student and community newspapers from schools and towns around North Carolina.