Gregorio Crespin House: Difference between revisions

m
comma
(add)
m (comma)
 
 
It is an [[adobe]] structure started in the early 1700s. It consisted "of five rooms and a portal in 1867", and "was enlarged to
twelve rooms by 1914 when the Van Stone family rented the house."<ref name="nrhpdoc">{{cite web|url={{NRHP url|id=75001167}}|title=National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Gregorio Crespin House / The Van Stone House|publisher=[[National Park Service]]|author=James H. Purdy |date=January 30., 1973 |accessdate=July 8, 2019}} With {{NRHP url|id=75001167|photos=y|title=accompanying two photos from 1963 and 1966}}</ref>
 
==References==