Gregorio Crespin House: Difference between revisions

add
(add)
(add)
{{uc|date=July 2019}}
{{Infobox NRHP
| name = Gregorio Crespin House
| coordinates = {{coord|35|41|02|N|105|56|19|W|source:Doncram|name=Gregorio Crespin House|display=inline,title}}
| locmapin =New Mexico
| built = c.1740
| added = May 29, 1975
| area = {{convert|0.5|acre|ha}}
| refnum = 75001167<ref name="nris">{{NRISref|version=2013a}}</ref>
}}
The '''Gregorio Crespin House''', at 132 E. De Vargas St. in [[Santa Fe, New Mexico]], was listed on the [[National Register of Historic Places]] in 1975. The listing included two [[contributing buildings]]. It has also been known as the '''Van Stone House'''.<ref name=nris/>
 
It is an [[adobe]] structure started in the early 1700s. It consisted "of five rooms and a portal in 1867", and "was enlarged to
Year of construction: 1740
twelve rooms by 1914 when the Van Stone family rented the house."<ref name="nrhpdoc">{{cite web|url={{NRHP url|id=75001167}}|title=National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Gregorio Crespin House / The Van Stone House|publisher=[[National Park Service]]|author=James H. Purdy |date=January 30. 1973 |accessdate=July 8, 2019}} With {{NRHP url|id=75001167|photos=y|title=accompanying two photos from 1963 and 1966}}</ref>
Date added: May 29, 1975
Architect: Unknown
Architecture: No Style Listed
Other names: '''Van Stone House'''
Historic subfunction: Single Dwelling
Criteria: event, architecture/engineering
Number of contributing buildings: 2
 
<ref name="nrhpdoc">{{cite web|url={{NRHP url|id=75001167}}|title=National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Gregorio Crespin House / Van Stone House|publisher=[[National Park Service]]|author= |date= |accessdate=July 8, 2019}} With {{NRHP url|id=75001167|photos=y|title=accompanying two photos from 1963 and 1966}}</ref>
 
==References==
{{National Register of Historic Places}}
 
[[Category:NRHP in progress|NM]]
[[Category:National Register of Historic Places in Santa Fe County, New Mexico]]
[[Category:Buildings and structures completed in 1740]]