Wikipedia:Hat collecting: Difference between revisions
fixing off-colour statement wrt Wikipedia:Friends
(fixing off-colour statement wrt Wikipedia:Friends)
== Tell-tale signs that community looks for ==
* Minimal competence
* Requests that show no obvious clue as to what the user right in question is for.
* Requests that cite as evidence hypothetical benefits.
* Advanced knowledge of Wikipedia from the very start - hat-collectors may thoroughly read policies and guidelines to get their wanted hats faster (note that this might also indicate [[WP:SOCK|sockpuppetry]].)
* Not showing a genuine need for rights when requesting them.
* When a request is declined, repeatedly asking for how to obtain the right in question.
== Cross-wiki ==