Extended confirmed users, Page movers, File movers, New page reviewers, Pending changes reviewers, Rollbackers, Template editors
== Tell-tale signs that community looks for ==
* Minimal competence: admins being asked to grant user rights are being asked to express trust that the user is able to operate within policy. Not being able to
* Requests that show no obvious clue as to what the user right in question is for.
* Requests that cite as evidence hypothetical benefits.
* Advanced knowledge of Wikipedia from the very start - hat-collectors may thoroughly read policies and guidelines to get their wanted hats faster (note that this might also indicate [[WP:SOCK|sockpuppetry]].)
* Not showing a genuine need for rights when requesting them.
* When a request is declined
== Cross-wiki ==