Tirschenreuth (district): Difference between revisions

no edit summary
m (r2.7.2) (Robot: Adding kk:Тиршенройт (аудан))
==Coat of arms==
 
The golden lion in the left of the coat of arms is the symbol if the [[ElectoralElectorate of the Palatinate|Palatinate]]. The red dragon in the right is the symbol of the Waldsassen monastery, and symbolizes the margravate of Diepolding. Only the upper part of the dragon is shown (while the monastery had the full dragon as their symbol), to symbolize that the status of the monastery was reduced in 1803 from an imperial monastery to a subordinate of the Palatinate. The blue bar in the bottom right is the symbol of the landgraves of Leuchtenberg, parts of the historically owned by them was included into the district in 1972.
 
==Towns and municipalities==
Anonymous user