Waldkirchen: Difference between revisions
m (r2.7.1) (robot Adding: sk:Waldkirchen)
Belonging to the Bishop of Passau's territory for more than 600 years, the city became part of the [[Kingdom of Bavaria]] in 1806 and in 1871 of the [[German Empire]].
Waldkirchen burned down 6 times (1492- 1945).
The totally devastated city was rebuilt during the 1950s and became a "Stadt" (City) in 1972.