Waldkirchen: Difference between revisions

11 bytes added ,  10 years ago
m
m (map)
After several raids of [[Bohemian]] soldiers during the 15th century the city was surrounded by the "Ringmauer", a big stonewall which is still to be seen in many places of the city.
 
Belonging to the Bishop of Passau's territory for more than 600 years, the city became part of the [[Kingdom of Bavaria]] in 1806 and in 1871 of the [[German KaiserreichEmpire]].
 
Waldkirchen burned down 6 times (1492- 1945).