|Look up slider in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slider usually refers to
- Slider (baseball), a baseball pitch.
- Slider (sandwich), a small hamburger (typically around 2 inches (5 cm) diameter)
Slider or sliders may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- K.K. Slider, an anthropomorphic dog musician in the Animal Crossing video games
- Slider, a fish in the American television series FishCenter Live
- Slider, a character in the American television series Cyberchase
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Slider (computing), a graphical widget in a GUI with which a user may set a value by moving an indicator
- Slider (parachuting), a part of a parachute
- Slider, a mobile phone form factor
- Slider, an adjustable electronic control (usually a potentiometer) that moves in a linear fashion
- Motorcycle frame slider
- Pistol slide
- Slyder, an alias of dance music production duo Jeremy Dawson and Gregori Chad Petree
- Slide (disambiguation)
- Sliding (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slider.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.