Siegbert Horn in 1972
|Born||11 May 1950|
Hartmannsdorf, East Germany
|Died||9 August 2016(aged 66)|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||74 kg (163 lb)|
|Club||ASK Vorwärts Leipzig|
Horn also won six medals at the ICF Canoe Slalom World Championships with three golds (K-1: 1971, 1975; K-1 team: 1973), two silvers (K-1: 1973; K-1 team: 1971), and a bronze (K-1 team: 1975). He died of cancer on 9 August 2016.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Siegbert Horn". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 24 November 2018.
- "Mutprobe auf Kanal-Kopie". sz-online (in German). 15 August 2016. Retrieved 17 August 2016.
- Profile at databaseOlympics.com at the Wayback Machine (archived 26 August 2007)
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 2: rest of flatwater (now sprint) and remaining canoeing disciplines: 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 9 November 2009)
- Siegbert Horn at Find a Grave
|This article about a canoeing Olympic medalist for Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|