"She's Everything" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Brad Paisley. It reached the top of the Billboard Hot Country Songs Chart. It was released in August 2006 as the fourth and final single from Paisley's album Time Well Wasted. It was Paisley's seventh number one single. The song is featured on co-writer Wil Nance's self-named album as the number one track, published by Hillbilly Willy Songs, BMI. It is one of Paisley's four songs certified 2× Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America, the other being "Then", "Whiskey Lullaby", and "Remind Me". This marks Brad Paisley's first song to debut his usage of a Fender Stratocaster electric guitar even though he frequently uses Fender Telecaster as his main electric guitar.
|Single by Brad Paisley|
|from the album Time Well Wasted|
|Released||August 28, 2006|
|Length||3:51 (single edit)|
4:26 (album version)
|Brad Paisley singles chronology|
Background and writingEdit
The music and lyrics were written by Wil Nance, for his wife, Holly. Brad re-wrote a small portion of the lyrics to personalize the song more closely to his own life.
The music video was directed by Scott Scovill, and features Brad Paisley on his tour.
|US Billboard Hot 100||35|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||30|
|United States (RIAA)||2× Platinum||1,830,000|
*sales figures based on certification alone
- "Brad Paisley Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved February 6, 2011.
- "Brad Paisley Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved February 6, 2011.
- "Best of 2007: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2007. Retrieved July 11, 2012.
- Bjorke, Matt (February 23, 2016). "The Top 30 Digital Singles: February 22, 2016". Roughstock.
- "American single certifications – Brad Paisley – She's Everything". Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved August 22, 2015. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH.
|This 2000s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|