Sengerema District is one of seven districts in the Mwanza Region of Tanzania, East Africa. It is bordered to the north and east by Lake Victoria, to the south by Geita Region and to the southeast by the Misungwi District.
Sengerema location within Mwanza Region. Trunk roads in green.
For parliamentary elections, Tanzania is divided into constituencies. As of the 2010 elections Sengerema District had two constituencies:
- Buchosa Constituency
- Sengerema Constituency
Sengerema District is administratively divided into divisions.
- Sengerema District (Approved) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- "2002 Population and Housing Census: General Report: Mwanza: Sengerema". Archived from the original on 20 March 2004.
- "Census 2012". National Bureau of Statistics. Archived from the original on 5 March 2016. Retrieved 11 December 2015.
- "Organisations located in Sengerema District - Tanzania". African Development Information.
- "Postcodes Mwanza Region 33000" (PDF). Tanzania Communications Regulatory Authority (TCRA). 2012.