This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Editor||Cate Baum (2011–present)|
Self-Publishing Review was one of the first original self-publishing portals, featured in The Guardian newspaper, The Huffington Post, Writer's Digest and Forbes. SPR has partnered with BookBaby, the literary sister company to CDBaby as a provider of author services.
Self-Publishing Review's annual writing contest, The SPR Book Awards, started in 2014, awards prizes for excellence in small press and independent authorship. It has become a yearly event on the indie author calendar worldwide with hundreds of entries each year, with winners as far afield as Australia, Ireland, Canada, and China.
- "The Indie Author's Guide to Paid Reviews". Publisher's Weekly.
- "Novel by Philip K. Dick Gets an Ending". The New York Times.
- "Looking for a great self-published book? Here's where to find it". The Guardian.
- "Why(Some)Authors Fail". The Huffington Post.
- "How To Get Reviews For Your Book". Writer's Digest.
- "Publishing Is Broken, We're Drowning In Indie Books - And That's A Good Thing". Forbes.
- The SPR Book Awards