Seifhennersdorf (Upper Sorbian: Wodowe Hendrichecy) is a town in the district Görlitz, in the Free State of Saxony, Germany. It is situated on the border with the Czech Republic, and the Czech towns of Rumburk and Varnsdorf lie across the border to the north-east and south of town.
|• Mayor||Karin Berndt (UBS)|
|• Total||19.13 km2 (7.39 sq mi)|
|Elevation||360 m (1,180 ft)|
|• Density||190/km2 (500/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET/CEST (UTC+1/+2)|
|Vehicle registration||GR, LÖB, NOL, NY, WSW, ZI|
- Gottfried Grünewald (1673–1739), harpsichordist, opera singer and composer
- Rudolf Otto Neumann (1868-1952), hygienist and bacteriologist
- Bruno Paul (1874-1968), architect, illustrator, interior designer, and furniture designer.
- Anna Strohsahl (1885-1953), politician, first female city councillor of Cuxhaven
- Rica Reinisch (born 1965), Olympic swimmer
- "Bevölkerung des Freistaates Sachsen nach Gemeinden am 31. Dezember 2019". Statistisches Landesamt des Freistaates Sachsen (in German). July 2020.
- Christine O'Keefe. Concentration Camps
|This Görlitz location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|