Scholz & Friends
Scholz & Friends is one of Europe's largest advertising agencies. The company was founded in Hamburg by Jürgen Scholz, Uwe Lang and Michael Menzel in 1981. Today, the company has dual headquarters in Hamburg-HafenCity and Berlin-Mitte. Scholz & Friends started a joint venture with Commarco which was acquired by the WPP Group in 2011.
|Founder||Jürgen Scholz, Uwe Lang and Michael Menzel|
Hamburg and Berlin,
|Frank-Michael Schmidt (CEO)|
|Revenue||93,12 million € (2006)|
Number of employees
Well known designsEdit
- Scholz & Friends, Eine Erfolgsgeschichte seit 1981, Scholz & Friends, Accessdate: November 5, 2010
- Numbers and facts, s-f.com, Retrieved 26. June 2015
- Advertising concession awarded at Berlin Brandenburg Airport, moodiereport.com, May 25, 2010
- "Advertising Age "WPP Buys Commarco, Parent of German Agency Scholz & Friends"". AdvertisingAge. 2011-04-19. Retrieved 2015-05-24.
- "New Logo and Motto for IPC". International Paralympic Committee. 2003. Archived from the original on 6 April 2008. Retrieved 18 August 2015.