The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
JSC Sarajishvili (Georgian: სს „სარაჯიშვილი“) is one of the oldest manufacturers of liquor in Georgia. It was founded in 1884 by a Georgian aristocrat David Sarajishvili. After nationalization of the company by the communists, the name was changed to Tbilisi Cognac Factory. In 1994, the company was privatized.
|Joint Stock Company|
|Industry||Manufacturing and distillation of liquors|
|Georgia, Europe, Asia|
|Elguja Bubuteishvili (CEO)|
David Abzianidze (CTO)
|Products||Cognac, Distilled liquor|
|Revenue||₾28.6 million (2017)|
|₾3 million (2017)|
|Total assets||₾62.2 million (2017)|
|Total equity||₾40.6 million (2017)|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||SIA Sarajishvili Europe|
Distribution Company Sarajishvili
The company mainly specializes in production of high-quality brandy, cognac and vodka, exporting the produce to cities such as Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Yerevan, Kiev, Warsaw, Baku, Riga, Vladikavkaz, Odessa, Feodosia, Petrovsk and Türkmenabat.
- "JSC Sarajishvili - Georgia Manufacturer - HKTDC". www.hktdc.com.
- "DISTRIBUTION COMPANY SARAJISHVILI - Tbilisi, 3/1 Sarajishvili Ave". www.yell.ge.
- "sarajishvili". sarajishvili.
- "Tasting Notes: Sarajishvili X.O. Brandy, Georgian Republic". Wine Searcher.
- "Sarajishvili Joint Stock Company: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com.